See Spine Options
Does your company want to incorporate detailed artwork on its binders?
Litho-wrap binders are the ideal solution for you. Considered the Cadillac of binders, these binders are covered with an offset-printed paper cover that has been coated with a film laminate, adding luster and strength.
On litho-wrap binders, the cover sheet is printed by lithography, and then wrapped around board. Lithography is off-set printing in four color process of PMS colors.
This product can be produced in small quantities; however, the best prices are for quantities of 1,000 or more.
Litho-wrap Binders Specifications:
- Sheet Size: 11 x 8½", 9½x 6", 8½ x 5½", and many others are available.
- Material: White coated paper -- 100# text weight
- Lamination: Choose from the following finishes -- Gloss, Matte, Matte Linen
- Decoration: Four-Color Process printing, or Spot colors
- Spine Options: Choose from a flat back spine, multi-score spine, or a flat back multi-score combination spine
- Rings: Nickel-plated round, or slant "D" rings with boosters
- Rivets: Concealed on spine, or exposed on spine or back cover
- Pockets: Heat-seal pocket can be provided if the liner material chosen is vinyl coated; otherwise an adhesive pocket will be used. Speak to your sales representative for more information.
- Sheetlifters: Inserted in binders, or bulk packed